1000 Miglia 2020 – Licensing Service and Pre-Race Administrative Checks
In compliance with government regulations and with the directives issued by the Italian Automobile Federation ACI, in order to limit occasions leading to gatherings of people, sports licenses must be obtained before the event takes place.
In order to be able to carry out the administrative checks, the drivers must send to email@example.com:
- Their sporting license which may be issued:
- by the Sports Federation of their country (in this case it must have an International qualification)
- by Automobile Club Italia – Italian Automobile Federation, with Italian daily license qualification valid for the 1000 Miglia
- the Certificate of eligibility for the practice of non-competitive sports activities, stamped and signed by a doctor and valid, drawn up according to the attached form;
- their driving license valid on the date of the race;
- the registration booklet of the entered car (front and back) if not already indicated at the time of entry;
- the car’s insurance policy valid on the date of the race.
The deadline for sending the requested documentation is set for next Wednesday, 30th September.
If the driver is unable to apply for an international license in his own country or to travel to Italy to sign the Italian daily license before 30th September, 1000 Miglia Srl offers the possibility to act as intermediary to obtain the license in order to take part in the race.
Thanks to the partnership with Aci Storico and ACI Brescia, it will be possible to obtain the sports license including the ACI Historical Membership Card “Regularity Member”.
The card will guarantee the subscribers the free recovery for 20 km (40 for the round trip) of the car entered in the 1000 Miglia in case of a breakdown or mechanical problems and transport to the ACI garage in the area.
The abovementioned services will be active for a whole year on the car indicated on the card.
To have this possibility it will be necessary to send the following documentation to 1000 Miglia Srl (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30/09:
- VALID DRIVING LICENSE;
- VALID IDENTITY DOCUMENT (passport or identity card);
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (download) Issued abroad according to the standard attachment, written in English and signed and stamped by a doctor;
- SPORTS SELF-CERTIFICATION (download);
- POWER OF ATTORNEY TO 1000 MIGLIA SRL FOR THE ISSUING OF A DAILY LICENSE AND ACI CARD (download);
- PAYMENT OF THE LICENSE AND CARD;
The amount, including all charges related to the issuing of the daily license valid for 1000 Miglia and the ACI Card valid all year round, is € 221,00 (VAT included).
To make the payment it will be sufficient to:
- access your reserved area;
- select the additional services;
- select the license and ACI card request and follow the instructions given by the system.